Friday, April 8, 2011

SO COULD YOU

To bring back the balance in my life, I will detoxify all negativity in my environment.
I will start with my facebook account.
I have confined myself into my own virtual world, my virtual reality.
And it brought me great distress.
I read that to be able to bring one's life back to normal, that person should give up material things.
And for me, facebook is my topmost techie perks.
I will not deactivate my twitter and this site since there's no other person that is involved with these.
Twitter and this site are my shock absorbers, my vent fumes, my loyal listeners.
So no, I won't close it.

I will try to update every week but not every day, for I will spend my time exploring the world around me.
I want to spend more quality time with the environment.
I want to see the world, my world.
I want to see GOD's creation PERSONALLY.
I want to indulge my eyes with beautiful natural things, smell the flowers, hear the chirping sounds of the birds, feel the fresh warm air.

I want to bring my life back to normal.
I WANT MY LIFE BACK.

Ciao!

No comments: