Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dear Y'all!

This blog is dedicated dearly to my FACEBOOK FRIENDS and TWITTER FOLLOWERS.

I know that social networking sites such as these require friends and followers to spice up one's virtual world.
I know that for a fact, cause I've needed them in my virtual life.
I need aliens to read what I post, comment on what I blog, and like whatever I type in as my 'statuses'.
Needless to say, I need fans.

And yes, I've been one eager net bum to post non-stop tweets and statuses in both of my accounts.
What I only hate about is that, why do people make a fuss on how many I tweet or how many I post in those of my accounts?
Why would they add me in the first place and delete me the second after?
Or bug me and say I am a flooder if, in the first place, it is how those social networking sites work?

I've been one responsible alien when it comes to what I post on the internet.
I've never stepped on anyone, bashed on anyone, nor berated anyone online.
Or maybe a few. Ones who fairly need lambasting. Bitches and assholes who deserve my words.

If you scumbags and gits hate what I tweet or post then damn it! Stay away from my page!!!!

Ciao!

No comments: