Friday, April 23, 2010

Let's Start Anew

Cliche as it may appear but RevRunWisdom is true about perseverance. 'slow motion is better than no motion,, (remember) inch by inchits a cinch.' People fail not because they cannot do one thing but because they simply do not WANT to do it. Many people lack perseverance and I ain't one of them. How about you? Are you a quitter or a doer? 




In the same manner, I would like to present to you the new face of this site!  Yay! 
I have always wanted to build my own site. Though I am an amateur for building up sites, customizing themes and website templates I never gave up pursuing my dream--this dream. And here it is!


Pictured above is the new header image of thepinkiepromisedotblogspotdotcom. I know this site isn't finish yet, but dang! I am so very excited for you guys to see it. I promise to bring you my fair share of perky thoughts, witty ideas and quirky acts about just everything. Also to share random kink stuffs and holistic beliefs about life, love and the universe.


I hope you guys appreciate thepinkiepromise. :) 


So buckle up your seat belts and we are so ready to sore life!


And that is my pinkie promise! ;p


Life's full of enchanting surprises and promising experiences.  Never waste a chance. 

No comments: